Arts & Culture
Art & Cultural Activities in Miami
- Adrienne Arsht Center - The Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County opened in 2006 and serves as a showcase for the finest in established and developing cultural programs. Broadway shows, dance productions and concerts are on the schedule at this beautiful facility located less than two miles from the Hyatt Regency Miami.
- Miami Boat Show - See what’s new at the Greatest Boat Show in the World! Florida's largest annual event spans three locations—the Miami Beach Convention Center, the New Yacht & Power Boat Show at Sea Isle Marina and Strictly Sail® at Miamarina at Bayside—and features more than 3,000 boats and 2,000 exhibitors from all over the globe. The 5-day event is your once-a-year chance to compare makes and models, and gear up with the latest accessories all at one time!
- Miami International Film Festival - Established in 1983, the annual Miami International Film Festival brings high quality films, workshops and presentations from filmmakers, critics, and film industry experts to Miami each year.
- Ultra Music Festival - Ultra Music Festival (UMF) is an annual outdoor electronic music festival that occurs in March in the city of Miami, Florida. Ultra Music Festival is held in Downtown Miami in Bayfront Park.
- Art Basel - Art Basel stages the world's premier Modern and contemporary art shows, held annually in Basel, Miami Beach, and Hong Kong. Founded by gallerists in 1970, Art Basel has been a driving force in supporting the role that galleries play in the nurturing of artists, and the development and promotion of visual arts. In addition to showing exciting works by world-renowned artists, Art Basel is always innovating, thus expanding its platform for new artists who represent the vanguard of the visual arts. Its worldwide reputation – earned over the last forty years – for showing work of the highest merit, and attracting the world's leading gallerists and collectors, has made Art Basel the place where the art world meets.
- Island Queen Cruises - Sit back and relax for an unforgettable fully-narrated bilingual sightseeing cruise along scenic Biscayne Bay. See Miami's spectacular coastal sites including the beautiful downtown Miami skyline. Beverages and light snacks are available for purchase onboard this 90-minute cruise.
- History Miami Museum - Located just a few blocks from our Hyatt Regency Miami hotel, The Historical Museum of Southern Florida features permanent and temporary exhibits focusing on conveying the story of South Florida and the Caribbean. The museum also is home to the Research Center and a gift store.
- Viscaya Museum and Gardens - Named a National Historic Landmark and accredited museum, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens was built in 1910 to serve as agricultural industrialist James Deering’s winter home. The estate is now open to the pubic showcasing magnificent art and furniture, and 35 acres of lush gardens and forests.