Family Activities in Miami
- Parrot Jungle - Visit this unique Miami tourist attraction where the colors of the jungle come alive. With its world-famous parrot shows, waterfront Serpentarium, ape and monkey exhibits, and open aviaries, Parrot Jungle Island offers endless things to see and do. Guest will tour the lush tropical landscaping and elegant gardens while encountering beautiful birds of over 1,100 species, baby apes, alligators, giant tortoises and other exotic animal life. Want to get really wild in Miami? Visit the spectacular new Parrot Jungle Island, in the heart of Miami between Downtown and South Beach.
- El Loro Pirate Ship Adventure - Take a Pirate Boat tour of Miami. Located at Bayside Market Place (behind Hard Rock Cafe) in downtown Miami, this sightseeing tour will reward you with breathtaking views of the Famous Celebrities' Mansions in Miami's gorgeous Waterways. Come aboard "El Loro" ship and make your dream of living a Pirate Adventure come true!
- Miami Seaquarium - Come out to Miami Seaquarium for a wonderful day of family fun. See some exciting shows, great exhibits and enjoyable, educational presentations in the beautifully landscaped park overlooking Biscayne Bay. Swim with the dolphins or just enjoy a relaxing day roaming the park. All the entertainment is included in the price of your admission at this Miami tourist attraction.
- Grapeland Waterpark - Grapeland Waterpark is the only water park within the City of Miami that offers a full water play area to cool off during the summer months. The park is open to all ages and features four swimming pools, one children’s slide pool, one adult slide pool, a lazy river and Dive-in Movies playing March thru October.
- Miami Children’s Museum - Miami is alive with art all year round and the Miami Children’s Museum is no exception. This studio gives kids practical experience with different types of art and media and allows them to play with clay, try colorful paints and test out all types of arts and crafts techniques.